The home of endless possibilities. With a variety of home décor products, we want to inspire you to express your own unique style throughout your home.
We want to inspire our customers to transform their house or apartment into their home – in their own, unique style, while we do everything we can to make our customers feel At Home.
We know that no two people are the same, and we like it that way. From quirky to traditional, modern to exotic, we pride ourselves on having something for everyone. Our wide variety of products allows customers to express their own unique style throughout their home in ways big and small.
To our valued At Home customers,
We want our Facebook page to be a place where you can express your own unique style, from quirky to traditional to modern. As such, we want to share our Community Rules which will help make the At Home page a fun place to have conversations and receive amazing home décor tips and tricks.
This community is about you and we welcome your feedback. We do want to ask that you respect your fellow At Home fans and refrain from swearing and posting derogatory or discriminatory remarks. If you’re spamming our page, whether you’re linking to inappropriate content, advertising or disrupting our community with your posts, we’ll politely request you tone it down, and if need be, block members who are being inappropriate, in our judgment.
All of our rules are listed below, and we look forward to getting to know you better.
Thank you for being a loyal fan!
Your At Home Team
In addition to all of the “official” rules, be sure to:
1. “Like” all of our Facebook posts!
2. Comment on the various home décor merchandise we discuss.
3. Tell us about great At Home finds.
4. Share what you like about At Home.
5. Engage and start conversations with us!
AT HOME COMMUNITY GUIDELINES
None of the comments, visuals, videos or other materials posted by fans on At Home’s Facebook page necessarily reflect the opinions, positions, or ideas of At Home, its team members or affiliates.
1. Does not represent or warrant the accuracy of statements or claims made on the brand’s Facebook page;
2. Is not responsible for user content on the brand’s Facebook page; and
3. Does not endorse any opinions expressed on the brand’s Facebook page.
As part of our commitment to you, we’ll try to ensure postings on our page are consistent with At Home’s core values. However, we are not able to continuously monitor every posting or conversation. We expect our fans to abide by the rules and guidelines below and will remove postings that do not adhere to them.
1. If you violate the Community Guidelines, we may remove your post at any time without notice or warning.
2. The following are prohibited on the brand’s Facebook page (the interpretation of which is in our discretion):
a. Visual or verbal profanities, including but not limited to swearing, inappropriate off-topic posts, abusive language and inappropriate photos.
b. Complete or partial nudity and sexually explicit or suggestive acts.
c. Any display of violence or child abuse.
d. Materials that ridicule or offend a religion, race, nationality, gender or sexual orientation.
e. Materials that defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others.
f. Discussion of illegal activity.
g. Files containing software or other material protected by intellectual property laws.
h. Files containing viruses, corrupted files or other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
3. By posting any content you agree to allow At Home to repost or use it in promotional materials. You will be credited as the owner of the material.
1. Posts that sell products and services by others will be automatically deleted.
2. Posts that utilize the fan page as an auction or bidding site will be automatically deleted.
3. Companies wanting to tap At Home for promotional or marketing activity must obtain prior written permission from At Home’s social networking team at Social@AtHome.com.
1. Although we attempt to address inquiries, requests and other concerns posted on our wall, you are encouraged to email our social networking team at Social@AtHome.com to facilitate processing your concern.
2. For your protection, do not post any sensitive personal information on our wall. Please email Social@AtHome.com sensitive information, including but not limited to:
a. Full legal name
b. Complete street address
c. Contact details