PetSmart LLC is the largest specialty pet retailer of services and solutions for the lifetime needs of pets.
We welcome and encourage your participation on the PetSmart® Facebook page (www.facebook.com/PetSmart). Our goal is to provide you with the best possible Facebook community to share your love and passion about pets. To do so, please be respectful of the entire community by complying with the terms and policies of Facebook as well as PetSmart’s additional policies below. We ask that you not post comments, pictures or other content that:
• Attack or discriminate against other users and/or pets or breeds of pets
• Contain expletives, including curse words and foul language;
• Have inflammatory religious or political content;
• Is hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
• Promotes bigotry, racism, sexism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
• Reference or link to a for-profit third party page or website or a 3rd party site that may be harmful or not beneficial to the community
• Violate or infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, or privacy, property, publicity or other intellectual property rights of any person or entity;
• Include pictures or videos that depict pets in an inappropriate fashion, appear to be jeopardizing the safety of pets or placing them in an uncomfortable position;
• Contain language or pictures that contain nudity, are sexually explicit, lewd, obscene, and/or potentially offensive to the intended community;
• Solicit community members for businesses, organizations or support unrelated and/or not relevant to the celebration and/or welfare of pet and their pet parents or solicits repetitively - i.e. “spam.”
• Hijack a post with unrelated and/or negative content.
• Promote alcohol abuse, illegal drugs or substances (or the use of any of the foregoing);
• Promote any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous;
• Is unlawful or in violation of any law;
• Is otherwise, in PetSmart’s sole discretion, inappropriate for the forum.
PetSmart reserves the right to remove comments that do not abide by this policy. If an individual egregiously or repeatedly violates this policy, that user may be blocked from posting to facebook.com/PetSmart in the future. PetSmart claims no liability in any way connected to the use of, access or postings by community members to the PetSmart Facebook page. PetSmart may, in its sole discretion, choose to post in its own name corrections, additional facts or clarifications of inaccurate information contained in posts.
Product and service content, including advertising and pricing, posted on or through the Facebook platform by PetSmart, is subject to change, includes restrictions, varies by location and is valid at participating PetSmart locations only.
Information individuals share with the community on or through the Facebook platform, including, but not limited to: comments, wall posts, by “Liking” the PetSmart page, or by “Liking” any social object maintained by PetSmart, may be re-posted on or through the Facebook platform by the PetSmart Facebook team in accordance with Facebook’s Terms & Conditions and may be used by PetSmart for promotional purposes.